3. Carnival Pride
I chose this cruise because I live in MD and it was easy to get to port. Took my mother for a girls trip to relax and get away from the snow. The ship just had its upgrade to add Guys Burgers etc. The food was good in the dinning room, great in the steakhouse, and average in the buffet. Service was great, we loved our serving team in the main dinning room (Gabriel, Eko, and Braz). I recommend them if you have the My Time Dinning. The ship was clean and all staff was very nice. If you are looking for a trip with teens or pre-teens I suggest a newer ship. The Pride is limited for activities (unlike the Horizon and Sunshine). They have the normal stuff; pools, water slides, ping pong, basket ball etc but thats about it. For us it was great for relaxing on the lido deck and Serenity area. Shows are great, comedians were great (my face hurt i was laughing so much). Over all a good ship. Oh and Dr E is awesome.

Great for relaxing

sailrprincess’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Extended Balcony
Cabin 8K 7200
Im not sure which letter but it was an extended balcony. Decent size room. I did not have to climb over the bed to get to the balcony, so thats a plus. Bathroom was avg ship size, not too bad. The orange color leaves a lot to be desired. The couch was a good size, beds very comfortable. Down side is that there is only 1 electrical outlet so take some additional plug ins. Temp in the room was too cold in the beginning, they fixed it but then it got too hot. we were unable to adjust the temp from cold to hot, it didnt work. we had them fix it yet again and just settled with the cold.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins