3. Norwegian Epic
A group of us that are Super fans from NFL teams chose to cruise to the Bahamas, Over all the experience was not great. Food was decent, but service was slow or non existent. Ship was clean but the crew did not seem friendly and seemed disinterested, They did not make you feel welcome. This did not include everyone, just the majority. We did find some that seemed to have fun and made you feel special. Our steward never seemed to materialize but the room was clean and presentable. This was just a very disappointing cruise. Food was as I said decent, Osheehans was our favorite. The buffet was goos as well and the Shanghai Noodle Bar was also one of our favorites. Debarkation was horrendous. No organization and there was major chaos. At this time I would not recommend Norwegian Cruise Lines and our plan is we will not be cruising with them again. I have been on 2 Carnival Ships, 1 Princess and 1 Royal Caribbean, All of those I would recommend.

Norwegian Epic

JPintea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 11056
Small but functional. Very clean, but nothing special.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins