Norwegian Epic Cruise Review

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Tinkerbell07

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Spa Suite

Cruised out of Port Canaveral, we booked a Spa Suite in The Haven. It was just my spouse and I, no kiddos!

Embarkation was pretty smooth, we were boarding by 11:30 and having lunch at noon. Rooms were ready at 1pm.

We used the thermal spa a couple of times once on a port day and once on a sea day. Both times it was moderately busy but still loungers available and space in the water area. Overall enjoyed the spa and sauna.

Haven restaurant was great! Food and service were really good. A couple of mornings I just grabbed a plate off of the mini buffet and took that to our room. They had muffins, smoked salmon, rolls, fruit, meats and cheese.

We ate at Cagney's, Moderno and Le Bistro. Favorite was Le Bistro for sure. The food and service were awesome. We also liked Moderno pretty well and Cagney's was fine, but for a steakhouse, I didn't think the steak was all that great. Sides and desserts were really good though.

Overall great experience and we will definitely book again in the Haven!

Tinkerbell07's Full Rating Summary

Spa Suite
Cabin H9 14133

The cabin was as expected, looks just like the photos you see. The floor plan on NCL shows a small table and chairs which were not there but would not have fit anyhow. The bathroom in the suites has a larger shower which is great. I did not like that the glass doors really didn't close all the way, not much privacy to be had when using the toilet. The really big downside of this cabin is that it sits right below the pool deck which is on deck 15. The room just isn't insulated very well from sound and so we were up off and on all night with people walking and dragging around deck chairs. Because of that I would not book this room again.

Tinkerbell07