Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review
1,650 Reviews

Our first cruise and we are hooked

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by FunFoodie

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A

We picked this cruise because we were celebrating my birthday and it embarked on that day. It was on my bucket list. We stayed in Ft Lauderdale previous to the cruise and enjoyed the warm weather as we are from Pennsylvania. We researched a lot online and on you tube as to all of the rules, documentation, and cruise tips. So we were prepared for lines, waits, crowds, and frustration. We were travelling as a group of 4 adults.

We boarded the ship really fast! We arrived when we were supposed to and the process was so fast we never stood still for more than 5 minutes! This was the case getting on/off @ ports and at disembarkation day. Everything went smoothly, our cabin was ready on time. Our luggage arrived without a hitch. All of our reservations were correct, The ship was beautiful.

We loved the food, and service. Bars got busy and you had to wait for a drink. I am not sure I always got premium level wines/cocktails @ the bars as I had paid for the package. The activities were entertaining, like karaoke, trivia, and other type games. We enjoyed the great places to enjoy cocktails away from the loud and crowded pool area. We like the pool but did not find it as relaxing as other places on the ship. My favorite bar was the Sunset Bar at the back of the ship, live music gave it a great vibe there. We did go dancing several nights and had a great time. The silent disco is hilarious and fun, must check it out. It was 2 x on our short cruise.

We enjoyed the Trolley Tour in Key West. It had rained and when we left the ship we were given unclear directions to find the trolley which made for a rough start as we got lost in the rain. Nassau was just shopping and pressure to buy, but we expected that. Maybe an excursion would have been a better call. But we returned to the ship early and enjoyed the ship.

Overall this was the perfect size ship and amount of time to get a good idea if you like cruising. The ship was not too big and we found our way around. There was plenty for us to do and eat and drink. I did feel like I had fun and did relax. We have booked again with Celebrity for a longer itinerary because this cruise went so fast. I wished I had 3 more days to relax more and do everything I wanted. .

FunFoodie's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A 7094

We were in Veranda 7094. Our room Steward David took very good care of us. The room was always cleaned and straightened. He was very friendly as well. I am so happy we got the balcony. We enjoyed morning coffee out there, checking out the ports and had our own private sail aways! The room was very quiet. The bed was VERY comfortable.

Everglades Tour

Really fun experience. Did not see alligators except for the show afterwards. But really enjoyable to be on the water and see alot of other wild life. Feeding some birds out of hand and beautiful scenery. Our guide was informative and had a fun sense of humor.

View All 149 Everglades Tour Reviews
Conch Train Tour

Great overview of Key West, we stayed on for the whole loop without getting off and used it as a tour. Most did this as well, some did get off @ certain stops. It looked like it did get crowded and people had to wait a little bit to hop back on once off.

View All 256 Conch Train Tour Reviews
Nassau

A lot of high pressure shopping if you just walk on your own.

FunFoodie