3. MSC Divina
We chose this cruise because of the itinerary. Unfortunately they are not offering the same one next year or we would be on it again. 1. The ship is beautiful! The cabins are spacious and clean. The ship overall is kept in top notch form. Both in repairs and cleanliness. 2. The food is very good. We did wish that MSC offered free dining in more locations like Norwegian cruise line does. Eating in the dining room every night got monotonous. 3. The entertainment was very good. Talented dancers and singers, but VERY repetitive. The opera could be eliminated, although they were very good singers. Other entertainment in the bars was very pleasant. 4. We had no issues with embarkment and disembarkment. The embarkment was slow, but apparently not a MSC issue, but customs issue... so I heard. Once they began though it happened quite quickly. Most of the luggage was in our rooms within the hour. The other suitcase was more like two to three hours. We didn't sit and wait, so I'm not sure exactly. We went to the sport bar right away because no one was there. That worked our great. 5. Lovely pools. Enjoyed the depth because they weren't packed full of standers. They were deeper pools, so you had to swim somewhat. 6. The dining staff rating is a bit lower because of this being a European ship. They don't gush over the customers as we Americans are used to on other cruise lines, tho they weren't rude either. The bar waiters and waitresses seemed quite pleasant. 7. Our room steward was very nice but due to the language barrier he didn't say much, but always smiled. No towel animals or towel persons as we have grown to expect from other cruise lines..no big deal. 8. There was a morning activity at the pool each day which I though was great. Stretching, exercise, dance lessons...etc. As I said earlier. I really wish they would have offered the exact same itinerary for 2020...disappointed.

Loved this cruise!