• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Enchantment of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1986 reviews
4 Awards

Aging ship, still a great time.

Review for Enchantment of the Seas to the Bahamas
carbeau
6-10 Cruises • Age 20s

Sail Date: Feb 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

My husband and I chose a short cruise on a small ship just to have a quick getaway from the freezing temperatures we have been experiencing this winter. Enchantment is clearly an older ship that could use some updating, but we had a great time and perfect weather.

Port Canaveral is great, we love cruising out of this area as it is so laid back and easy to navigate. Took a shuttle from the rental car drop off and embarkation went smoothly. I enjoy a smaller ship in a lot of ways, and found the food to be much better quality than some larger ships I have sailed on. Not a lot of options for specialty dining but the main dining room was great, and service was good.

There is a lot of wear and tear throughout the ship, usually one of my favourite places to spend time is the solarium but it could really use some updating. Around the ship it's easy to spot things like worn out carpet and marks on the walls, but if you are easygoing whatsoever it is easy to look past.

Ocean View

Cabin 2N

Our cabin was fine, we didn't spend much time there so we weren't picky. It was located well, our steward did a good job. The cabin is the same as the rest of the ship: obviously aging, but if you aren't being picky about little things it is perfectly fine.

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from $370