• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
Traveled with children

This ship has plenty to offer. There are lots of activities and nightly entertainment that will keep you busy. There is actually so much to do onboard that we wished that we had more than 2 sea days. Our kids, who are 22 and 19 enjoyed this cruse much more than the one we took on another cruise line last year. Honestly, there are things to do for those of all ages! The food onboard was good and we particularly enjoyed Chops. The staff on the ship was very attentive and the cabin staff went our of the way to be helpful, particularly Marijana.

The only negative that I have about RCL has nothing to do with the ship or crew, rather it has to do with their reservation staff. I called 3 times prior to our sailing. Out of 3 different agents, I got only 1 who seemed to know what each ship offered and who could answer my questions. RCL needs to do a better job training these people.

Crown Loft Suite with Balcony

Cabin L2

The cabin was roomy for 4 people. If you are thinking of spending money for a suite I would definitely say it was worth the extra expense. Free internet onboard for the 4 of us on each of our devices. I got a message while onboard that the husband of a close friend has passed away. I was able to make a internet call to her immediately upon reading this news. (Sad story but I might have missed this until days after we returned). The lounge and coastal kitchen were great. No need for a beverage package with the lounge!

Port Reviews

Miami

No Global entry for frequent travelers. FLL is a better port.

Nassau

Lots of people at the port hawking goods.

Cozumel

The port is about 5 miles from the town center.

4 Helpful Votes