3. Freedom of the Seas
Chose it for the itinerary. This was my first cruise and I could not have been happier! Each and every ship employee I came in contact with went out of their way to make sure I had what I needed. I was impressed with how the crew would remember our names. Our cabin attendant (Reynaldo G) was the highlight!! He was always so happy eager to help in any way he could. The ONLY rude people I came in contact with were some of the passengers, never a crew member. I read reviews of people budging in line during the bag drop off but with that in mind our group was willing to "redirect" these people back to the end of the line. The check-in and check-out process was very well organized and went smoothly. The shows were amazing. We attended a comedian show and the ice show. The shore excursions reserved through the ship were very well organized. In two ports we didn't go through the ship and had no problems with the excursions we chose in port. The ship was immaculate but some areas were dated. I did hear that Freedom of the Seas was going into dry dock at the end of the year for an overhaul. The only "complaint" I had was the information meeting for St. Maarten. It was advertised as a 30 minute show to introduce us to things to do in St. Maarten but ended up being a 1 hour "show" talking about jewelry stores on the island. Granted, some of the deals were amazing but nowhere did the advertising mention this and again, it said 30 minutes, not 1 hour. All in all, I would certainly book through Royal Caribbean for my next cruise!

Girl's cruise!!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by Bev B.

Bev B.’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6679
Small but we found lots of spaces to store things. We brought magnetic hooks, an over the door shoe rack. Lots of space under the beds for suit case storage. Only 2 outlets so plan accordingly. The showers were so powerful. Really missed this when I returned home.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins