3. Norwegian Escape
We chose this cruise to leave from NY and not have to deal with airports. The ship was beautiful and clean. The food at every restaurant was excelllent. My luggage was broken in transport to my room. I filed a report and hoped they would replace on the ship so I could transport my personal belongings back home. I contacted Customer Service twice after and received no response. We were supposed to have 3 beach days. The 2nd day was the private Island in the Bahamas. The weather was perfect but they said the tender couldn't go to the island due to wind. We were stuck on an overcrowded ship with over 1,500 kids who were allowed in the adult only pool and hot tub. Everyone complained about people reserving chairs that they didn't even use. On the last day, finally, the staff put stickers on the chair with times so if people didn't come to their chair, they would take the towels off. When you leave from NY, you expect 3 out of the 8 days to be at a beach. We got shortchanged without any compensation. the spa on the ship is beautiful, but very expensive.

Overcrowded

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by suziemath2016

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

the spa on the ship is beautiful, but very expensive.
suziemath2016’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF 14160
The cabin was small but very clean. The room was kept clean all week.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins