3. MSC Musica
it was an experience and I would like to take my whole family again on this worldly experience. The friendly crew makes you to feel welcome and at home. All the activities on the ship was such an experience one just needs to experience yourself. The service was excellent. I could not attend all the activities as there was too many and I have to go back to finish all others. The entertainment was the highlight of my trip as I am a person that likes to enjoy myself on the dance floor. I think 3 days was not enough for me to peruse through the entire ship. next time I would want to do more excursions compare to only Portuguese Islands. I have really enjoyed myself with my friends. There was a variety of food and we could just choose what ever we wanted. The service was good and I hope to see all the crew members again in the near future.

The entertainment was excellent