3. Sea Princess
We were supposed to cruise on the 24th February, but a cyclone off the Brisbane coast stopped that. We managed to get out of port on the 27th instead. Great communication from Princess but alas we missed the South Island of NZ as a result. But NZ put on its very best weather for us. It was like Queensland, beautiful one day, perfect the next. I loved the new beds they’ve been on about. Very comfy. 2 fabulous comedians on board keeping us entertained and in stitches. The show band was also very entertaining. I’m doing this cruise again soon, this time hopefully I’ll get to see the South Island. The food was brilliant, I asked for anytime dining and being alone, I met new people every night. The menu was varied and food was plentiful, Lobster Tails, Atlantic Salmon, Beef Wellington, Lamb, New York Steak. And then the entrees and desserts. I think I overindulged a bit.

Not even a cyclone could stop a great time

Sea Princess Cruise Review by jennys39

I loved the new beds they’ve been on about. Very comfy.

jennys39’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF P 317
Backing onto the laundry, which I never heard. The cabin isn’t big, but I wasn’t in the cabin very often. Plenty of storage and drawer space.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins