3. Norwegian Epic
My husband and I picked this for our 2nd year wedding anniversary. While we overall still had a nice time, the staff really didn't seem to be able to keep up or pay attention to the guests. Most of the bartenders we ran across seemed rather cranky and only half paying attention. I ordered 2 drinks at one point and my husband ordered 1. The bartender acknowledged all 3, then only brought back one and seemed annoyed at having to go make the other 2 when he asked again if I needed anything. There were also several occasions where food was ordered, took a good while then came to us incorrect. Either condiments missing or just completely wrong. I ordered a steak from cagneys medium with peppercorn sauce and it came well done with no sauce but by that time we had already waited a good while and I didnt feel like waiting any longer. My mother in law coincidentally ordered another cut of steak well done and it came medium rare the first time so she sent it back just to be put on for a little while longer and they brought back a fresh one that was even more rare than the first. Similar thing happened at osheens. ordered fries with a side of ranch. Fries came 30 minutes later with no ranch. Granted these are minor things but when it seems to happen every time several days in a row it can get rather discouraging. I think it all boils down to the staff being overwhelmed and therefore just throwing the stuff out there. It was all good food, dont get me wrong, but it's not always what we ordered and the portions were usually very small for the price. Entertainment on the other hand was top notch. We really enjoyed the comedians as well as the cirque dinner show and the teppenyaki hibachi restaurant. The pools...well...I'll never understand why they would only have 3 very small pools for people outside the haven to access on a cruise with 4 thousand people. Unless you wanted to sit on a stranger's lap you weren't getting in. Which was a bit disappointing but we found a nice set of lounge chairs on the deck near spice h20 to spend our time. I would say it's worth a shot if you have patience like I do. I rather enjoyed the cruise. But if you have limited patience like my mother in law, you'll really want to be careful of when you go because 2-3 bartenders in a crowd about 6 people deep all around the pool bar can be a bit painful.

Not the best but not the worst

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Allykins4801

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Allykins4801’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 12066
I actually rather liked our balcony room. The bed was super comfortable and the balcony was a nice size to sit on. I really didnt have a problem with the bathroom layout but we were also traveling as a married couple. The glass for the toilet/shower wasnt seethrough but the toilet sure was loud every time it flushed.

One issue we did have with the room though was the coffee maker. It didnt work because of the breaker outside our room [minor inconvenience to fix]. While my mother in laws mini fridge didnt work for the whole trip. Just things you'd think Norwegian would check before boarding.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins