3. Ruby Princess
A quick day cruise to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico... The ship was recently refurbed/drydocked and left to the traditional look of "The Love Boat"... really nice touch. Some of the best ... and worst... entertainment I have ever seen on a cruise ship....(worst-magician...best-production dancers in the showroom) Some of the best ... and worst... food I have ever had on a cruise ship (worse-2 undercooked and bad steaks in the Crown Room...best...service in the dining rooms). Really friendly steward (James)... The cruise activities were very good and thought out.... It was cold out most of the cruise, so not able to lay out that much....so indoor events were really important....Yessy, the assistant cruise director was funny, charming and the life of the party- got things going... Embark (5 minutes) and Disembark (5 minutes) was the fastest transition I have even been on. Smooth and efficient. We got a really good price and a quiet inside stateroom.... loved the big TV in our refurbished room.. Medallian.net phone app was not finished and need tweaking.... Not great, but good to have something for an itinerary to carry with me.

A lot of good and bad....

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by pulltab01

pulltab01’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA A257
Large clean room...Some plumbing and lighting problems.... James, our steward, was really great... New LARGE TV.... Carpet had some stains, but we came to understand that there was going to be carpet replacement in subsequent cruises.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins