3. Ruby Princess
We wanted a shorter trip and this one fit the bill. A day and a half at sea, 24 hours in a warm port (Cabo San Lucas), and another day and a half to get home. The Ruby is spacious and well maintained. She is just in the process of switching over to Princess's Medallion system. Right now, all you can do is wave you cruise card at the medallion reader outside the cabin door. The food was delicious as usual. I appreciate that, besides the daily menu, that Princess had favorites that are available every day. Pizza was up to snuff (after a dip in quality as reported on Cruise Critic a year ago). The burger grille by the pool is the only weak link. Bar service was prompt and the drinks were strong and tasty. We liked the Walker-Black band and it was nice to see them again after sharing the Emerald with them last July. My daughter (23) fell in love with at guitarist singer, Mary {something} who made my daughter come to enjoy classic rock. I am sold on Princess and have my next Princess cruise booked for a year from now (too far away!). Next up, though, is a turn to the dark-side as I go on reunion cruise on another line with an alumni group that I belong to next September. I don't want to cast aspersions, but it will be a carnival on that cruise.

Just the quick get-away that we needed

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Yukonjake

Bar service was prompt and the drinks were strong and tasty.

Yukonjake’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD A702
Travelling, with a third, my adult daughter. The third bunk drops down from the overhead. Suggestion: If they were to add another safety rail at the had of the drop-bunk, it would keep the pillows from sliding out from under one's head and falling on the sleeper below.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins