3. Independence of the Seas
This was mine and my husbands first every cruise!!! This is a beautiful, well-designed ship. There is a lot to do aboard this ship, the music and shows were amazing. The ice skating show was spectacular. The Escape Room was super fun!!! The Washy Washy Guys that greet you upon every entrance to the Windjammer Café were very fun and entertaining!!!! The crew was so friendly and attentive to their guests. Our room was always very tidy and stocked with clean towels and washrags. We purchased the drink package (highly recommend) which was well worth the money. You could drink as much as you wanted just about anywhere on the ship. This package included, tea, coffee, soda, water and your adult beverages. It would be nice if they had more soda fountains located throughout the ship. The ports were a lot of fun, we actually enjoyed Costa Maya more than Cozumel. We enjoyed the pool w/ swim up bar in Costa Maya and the folks there were super friendly and fun. We purchased the Playa Mia Deluxe Beach Day in Cozumel which was well worth it, but the shop owners in Cozumel are a little pushy with their products. The only negative thing that I feel I need to mention is not RC's fault but we chose our vacation during Spring Break 2019 and there were so many young college students on the cruise and they were barely clothed. They overcrowded the pools and their bathing suits had very little material!!! So be careful of the date you choose to sail! Other than that....I would sail on the Independence of the Seas again and again and again!!!!!

First Time Cruise - Great Experience

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by TammyKisamore

TammyKisamore’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 9595
Our interior cabin was more spacious than I had anticipated. It was very clean and our attendant made sure that we had clean towels and washrags. He was a very pleasant man!!!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins