Crown Princess Cruise Review

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Ritam227

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I chose this cruise because it had a great itinerary and length was great. We have cruises with Princess before and we’re very satisfied. Net time maybe I will pick a newer ship with Princess because Crown Princess was a little outdated... By the end of our cruise quite a few elevators were not working and with a lot of elderly on the ship it was difficult to get into an elevator. I was also disappointed that free coffee was instant coffee and it was gross. There is a fresh brew available but you have to pay for it. No big deal but I love good coffee. Service was great everywhere! If you are traveling with children the youth program is amazing! My son is 7 and he loved every minute of being in his club! Most excursions were great but pay attention to the details, some are short and you spend a lot of time waiting or on a bus

Ritam227's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BD D626

Outdated furniture

Everglades Tour

Tour only spent 30 minutes on an airboat which was not enough time to see anything. Even the tour guide said he couldn't believe it was only 30 minutes. Such a beautiful place but I was very frustrated because we were rushed so much! The Flamingo gardens is the most beautiful place and we only had 1 hr there to explore! TThis place is huge and full of most beautiful plants you will ever see and amazing animals but it was rushed once again and i was regretting spending a lot of money for our family to be on this tour and not seeing more a lot more! I wished we did it on our own at our own pace! If you can do these two parks on your own!

View All 149 Everglades Tour Reviews

Literally just fishing for two hrs on a rocky beach. Beautiful view and gorgeous fish. We didn't catch any but we didn't care because it was so cool to see all the fish in clear water!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Coral World Tour

We swam with Sea Lions there! All sea Lions are rescued and are very well taken care of! It was an amazing experience! They have birds there and iguanas everywhere! We saw sea turtles and other sea life! Amazing place to visit!

View All 86 Coral World Tour Reviews
Jeep Safari Tour

It was fun educational bumpy ride! We loved it! Jeep is open so u can enjoy sun! I felt like the tour was a great way to see a lot of the island and learn about local people!

View All 19 Jeep Safari Tour Reviews

One of the best excursions I have been on! We got to see so much that day! Beautiful views, amazing lunch of local food! Saw an active volcano and went inside of one!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Shipwreck Snorkel

It was extremely crowded in the water, so many people! We were literally bumping into people everywhere and couldn't even swim, it was kind of a joke... sea life is amazing, so much fish and so beautiful! The only annoying part was how crowded it was

View All 38 Shipwreck Snorkel Reviews
Turtle Swim

We didn't see a turtle but I understand it's wild live. The reason I gave it a1 is because it was so crowded once again. Boats and spike from different excursions were everywhere! I wish I could post a pic here to show how all we saw was a sea of people

View All 96 Turtle Swim Reviews