3. Sea Princess
We had a three day delay and security technical difficulties on boarding with our NZ cruise from Brisbane but Princess Cruises did everything to make it up to us with refunds and discounts. We were so happy with the "crew" everyone was so helpful and friendly. It was hugs all round when we sadly disembarked, just like leaving family. It was as if the "powers that be" said sorry for the delay and here is the best weather you could ever hope for, Seriously it was like cruising on a lake. The cabin was nice and the bed, doona and pillows were so soft, like sleeping on a cloud. I loved the food especially the buffet restaurant and pizza. With three sea days I thought I might be bored and took books, magazines (never read one) and crochet to do but I had SO much I wanted to do and sometimes three things at the same time so it was difficult to choose. I absolutely would go again - we did the same cruise 5 years ago and still I would love to go again.

Sea Princess - Post Cyclone Delay

Sea Princess Cruise Review by HK Crazee

I loved the food especially the buffet restaurant and pizza.

HK Crazee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB C418
Comfortable with the softest bed. Plenty of storage and a good chair to sit in.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins