3. Norwegian Jewel
Cabin Type: Balcony Day two into our holiday cruise i received a rather rude letter in my stateroom, a courtesy phone call would have been nicer, stating that my credit card was stopped and i had my ship card cancelled,having checked and called my bank it had never been stopped..it was the the ships staff's fault..no apology and rude service at the service desk. Drink package extremely too high. My wife did not drink, but was forced to pay $1,700 for both if interested. The drinks were grossly overpriced and had another 20% added on top plus USD prices then converted to AUD...biggest rip off ever. The tender service was shocking at every port, waiting lines up to three hours in the hot sun. The food was terrible even in the restaurants, the buffet was cheap and sloppy. Just ok service at restaurants, even the specialty ones (3). The cabin beds were hard Had to take pain pills for a severe bad back pain .The whole 19 days were pretty dismal.

Worst cruise ever

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Bali lou

Cabin Type: Balcony

Bali lou’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 10036
basic, bathroom too small.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins