3. Carnival Sunshine
My family chose this cruise because we wanted a 5 day cruise and we love Amber Cove. We have been on 10 or more cruises. We don't have high expectations. We just love to get away and relax and enjoy cruising. The Sunshine is in very good condition for an older ship. Here goes my opinion. The ship is much to small for the amount of people on board. It has been re-furbished. The serenity deck is awesome. The Havana Bar area is beautiful. The Lido marketplace have the least amount of food options of any cruise I have been on. The lines for Mongolian Wok and Blue Iguana at lunch were terrible. We noted some people waited as long as 30 minutes. Guys burgers are great. Crowded but the line moved fast. Main dining room good on the one night we attended. Had my time dining. No wait if you go early. Main pool area too small and not enough chairs for amount of passengers. If you went to a show you need to go at least 30 minutes early to get a seat. Very small area. I don't smoke but some family members do. Smoking area on deck 10 very small with very limited seating. The staff was pleasant but obviously to busy to be very personable except for our room steward who was great. Cruise Director was Mickey and he was great. Amber Cove is very beautiful and relaxing. Grand Turk seemed like more locals were following you around on the beach and harassing you to get chairs etc. I would definitely suggest an excursion at this port. I will continue to Cruise again with Carnival but not again on the Sunshine.

Love Carnival, Sunshine not so much.

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Gopatakaca

Gopatakaca’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior
Cabin 4G 8233
Inside cabin very small. No place to sit. No couch like in all other inside cabins we have had. Refrigerator in cabin did not work.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins