3. Seven Seas Navigator
The navigator Sydney to Hong Kong 24 days. Expensive fr mediocrity...here’s what happened. Rusty pipes pumping orange water. Washing machines leave a rusty film on clothes. My wife got contact dermatitis.. the suite is small. The shower smalles I have ever seen. The casino is small and temp 86.4 F because the outdated slots pump heat better than a fireplace. I The issue is that the corporate office does not let ship staff make any decisions, they simply tell us what we want. Should listen to customers. Food was ok, and the staff was extremely cordial. So this old Russian icebreaker is a small ship. We had 380 passengers. After dinner, nothing to do until one show at 9:30. Did not have America’s best selling single Amalthea, Glen Livet..pitiful. Lectures were not looking cation specific, mostly about Roman times etc. I strongly recommend you not get fleeced with high cost, we pai about 60K including air. I would never step on this ship. It is a true bait and switch.. Pass on this loser masquerading as a luxury 6 star. What a joke. Get this, they block early morning walkers and people are walking in circles around the pool until the sun comes up. Corporate thinks it is dangerous. BTW, fitness joint opens doors at 7:30.,pretty good, when open.

Warning...they scam you for big money and serve you crap.

Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by Tom Hill

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Suite
The navigator Sydney to Hong Kong 24 days.

Expensive fr mediocrity...here’s what happened.

Did not have America’s best selling single Amalthea, Glen Livet..pitiful.

Lectures were not looking cation specific, mostly about Roman times etc.

I would never step on this ship. It is a true bait and switch..

Pass on this loser masquerading as a luxury 6 star. What a joke.

Tom Hill’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Navigator price drops

Deluxe Suite
Cabin D 1004
You kidding. Small.! Shower the smallest. Can’t use tub , the orange water would not drain.
Air cond will not keep room cool.
Had to get extra chest of drawers to store our stuff.
Totally sucks.
And, the movies for first part of trip were so lame that it’s laughable.
Deck 8 Suite Cabins