3. MSC Preziosa
I chose this Caribbean cruise because according to all the adverts in the papers I thought it ticked all the boxes, how wrong can you be. Never once did it say that MSC Preziosa was a glorified tramp steamed picking up and dropping off at most ports of call, not a problem you might think. People have to be out of the cabins by 10am so that meant cases out almost every night and then sitting in the buffet restaurant with there hand luggage, which meant with new passengers on board and other passengers not off yet getting something to eat in the buffet was a work of art. Out of the four lifts up to our cabin deck 11 three where in regular use just for taking suitcases up or down. The food was ok but nothing special unless you like Pizza, but you had to get your timing right, Our dining time was 9pm but twice they put it back to 9-30 and had just one show on at the theater and if your on a fourteen night cruise you see the same shows on the second week. I was warned Italian ships are noisy they were right, On every cruise I have been on you get hand sanitizer squirted at you from breakfast to bedtime not with MSC you don't, which probably accounts for the fact when we got back to Gatwick out plane was quarantined four four hours. Overall probably the worst cruise I have been on and I think it highly unlikely I will ever cruise with MSC again.

Surprise, Surprise

Vincent Davis’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Preziosa price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 11183
The cabin was one of the best part of our cruise always clean and tidy.
Ametista Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins