3. Anthem of the Seas
We have always sailed with Royal Caribbean and look forward to our cruises. I enjoyed it more than Oasis and here’s why. There are a lot more places to hang out and relax outside of your room and the pool areas. Oasis had Central Park which was very limited. Anthem has Two70 there are shows and events there but it’s super comfortable to hang out in and has great views. Lots of places to sit both inside and outside. The staff was awesome and the ship was well maintained. The only exception being bathroom doors that were difficult to lock in public ladies rooms. The We Will Rock You was really good. There were a lot of activities going on for all ages. We had a balcony stateroom. It was one of the best layouts I’ve seen. Best for clothing storage-ample closets and drawers. We had an issue with air circulation and it was immediately resolved. I would definitely sail on Anthem again

Best of the big ships

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by j_jams

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite with Large Balcony - 1 Bedroom

I would definitely sail on Anthem again
j_jams’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite with Large Balcony - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GB 8274
Layed our very well. Best ever
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins