3. Allure of the Seas
We have been avid RCL cruise customers for years, but I am not so sure that will continue into the future. We selected this cruise as a birthday trip for my daughter, The ship looked great and this would be our first Oasis Class ship, well the ship is beautiful but the crew is Rude!!!!!!! . the room stewart was the works we have ever encountered, the restaurant wait team was not interested in providing even basic service. Oh my god was the champagne bar bartenders are unprofessional, they spent most of their time making fun of the customers. I stormed out after they started making pig noises at a overweight lady customer behind her back, and I must admit that several of the passengers were enjoying their antics RCL keep preaching to wash your hands but, we constantly found the public bathroom soap dispenser empty, and the bathrooms were disgusting. We also elected to get the Key program. the internet was worth it but the rest was a waste of money. No priority embankment, but they said there would be, we were looking forward to not carrying around our checked bags, but with how efficient RCL has become with the boarding process it just wasn't needed since our cabin was ready early. The one item i was excited about was the privet time with the zip line, rock wall and flow rider. well don't get to worked up, all of the private time is extremely early in the morning or during dinner. and there are not the many times included. The first night when the bags were dropped off they just dropped them anywhere in the hall, not by your stateroom but anywhere there was space, well we got to meet all of our neighbors waking up and down the hall looking for bags. Hey her is one we would yell out, then the nice ladies down the hall would yell back, do you see ours??? Nope. the question, So is auto tipping leading to less service?

Is RCL slipping?

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by okcfuncruiser

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

the question, So is auto tipping leading to less service?
okcfuncruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 9042
Cabin was standard, it was dirty, the soap dispenser was empty and the shower had hair in the drain
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins