3. Celebrity Equinox
Found the ship really nice. Was my first cruise so nothing to compare against. Several people told me that the bar was now set pretty high now. We were in cabin 6129. Remember the water bottles on the bar and items in the mini fridge are not free. I took them out right away and put stuff we brought in there. Replaced the original stuff before we left. I am a coffee drinker. Frankly that was the worse thing about the ship. The coffee is not very good. In the Oceanside cafe it’s horrid. The only good coffe there is the one station as you head to the aft deck. In the main dining room it’s ok. For room service ( morning coffee ) don’t bother. Everything else was great. Bartenders really are not impressive. I get it they are not tipped by the drink etc but they could stand a bit more personality. Over all wonderful first cruise. Like everything, don’t believe all the flash in the ads but it felt classy.

Wonderful time

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Fuzzyw

Fuzzyw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1B 6129
Bed is towards the deck side. Nice closet. Lots of storage. Very nice bathroom. Waffle weave robes. Well maintained
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins