• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

djBammstrips2
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Balcony

everything went smooth it was my first cruise and I think I chose a great one.. the cruise director was awesome ,energetic, and very informative on all events that went on throughout the whole four days. just me and my wife cruised, and would gladly go again. plenty of great entertainment, and a good variety . cabin was very clean. the buffet was great . didn't really like the dinning room experience. not a lot to choose from. the ports were also clean and comfortable to explore. had a ball on the beach. it was very relaxing. the service there was also great. the excursions were reasonable and comfortable as well. loved the music, and the dj that set the atmosphere. that was really my highlight . embarkation went well lines moved rather smooth. debarkation also surprisingly went smooth. I will definitely recommend this cruise to anyone asking for a cruise.

Balcony

Cabin 8E

really apreciated the ceanliness of the cabin and the size of it.

Port Reviews

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

port of call was very smooth staff was very helpful and friendly

Princess Cays

the beach was clean, and the vendors there were reasonable

Find a Carnival Liberty Cruise from $189