3. Carnival Liberty
everything went smooth it was my first cruise and I think I chose a great one.. the cruise director was awesome ,energetic, and very informative on all events that went on throughout the whole four days. just me and my wife cruised, and would gladly go again. plenty of great entertainment, and a good variety . cabin was very clean. the buffet was great . didn't really like the dinning room experience. not a lot to choose from. the ports were also clean and comfortable to explore. had a ball on the beach. it was very relaxing. the service there was also great. the excursions were reasonable and comfortable as well. loved the music, and the dj that set the atmosphere. that was really my highlight . embarkation went well lines moved rather smooth. debarkation also surprisingly went smooth. I will definitely recommend this cruise to anyone asking for a cruise.

Very exciting

djBammstrips2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 7419
really apreciated the ceanliness of the cabin and the size of it.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins