3. Norwegian Jewel
No service Kaos when using tender Only care revenue with shore excursion otherwise they consider us as normal Cancel one day in darwin and not offer anything back Old Not well maintained No personnal service even 19 nights on Need to wait 15-20 min everynight with pager for go eat dinning room. Really basic. Night show always one signer with band almost everynight bored What else i can add it was the worst experience even after more than 70 cruise with othe cie and with norwegian cruise line too. I feel like the personnal do not care and just do regular job. No wow about this cruise at all. I was expecting much more about norwegian cruise line. And nothing happen. No sorry nothing. I will keep as experience and will never cruise with them again. They dont merit my business. If you need to choose choose other cruise line.

Worst cruise ever

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by lansim

No service

Kaos when using tender

Only care revenue with shore excursion otherwise they consider us as normal

Cancel one day in darwin and not offer anything back

Old

Not well maintained

No personnal service even 19 nights on

Need to wait 15-20 min everynight with pager for go eat dinning room.

Really basic.

Night show always one signer with band almost everynight bored

lansim’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1 8123
Normal
Shower hot and cold keep changing when shower
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins