3. Carnival Breeze
This is our 5th time cruising with Carnival. Our cabin not withstanding this is my favorite ship. There were so many things to do, they also upped the production value for their big shows. And other than the first night, the our table service was good too. Everyone in our group of 12, ranging from 3 to 90+, enjoyed it. My husband and I also went and tried their chef's table. The presentation was excellent, what you'd expect of those fancy tasting menus, but only 2 of the 8 dishes I thought was great. The dessert was quite disappointing, and it was odd that they served us tea and celebratory cake and immediately shooed us out, giving is no time to actually eat said cake. I'm glad for the date night experience, but I would not do it again. As for the rest of the cruise food, I found this time around they over salted things, but I still found lots of food that I liked. For average cruise or vacation food, this was not at all bad with lots of selection, but I think foodies expecting spectacular food will leave disappointed. Now my biggest complaint was our cabin. I specifically chose this room so it's far away from common places that would have loud noises (theatre, galley, bars and clubs, pool, casino, etc). However from 11pm-3am every night there was loud partying sounds coming into our cabin (also the cabin next to us). It wasn't from our neighbors partying, nor even the people above us, because I was so upset by day 3 that I went and investigated! I'm pretty sure it was below us, but considering below us was deck 0, I wasn't able to confirm. We also had little ones with us, so this was a huge annoyance, nobody wants to be kept up all night. So in the future make sure to avoid 1268 and 1264! My parents who stayed in cabins across from us did not have hear those loud noises. I'd definitely be happy to sail on Breeze again.

Great ship, horrible cabin

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by kiwichan

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View

Everyone in our group of 12, ranging from 3 to 90+, enjoyed it.

I'd definitely be happy to sail on Breeze again.
kiwichan’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6M 1268
Avoid this cabin at all cost! You could hear loud bass and partying from 11pm-3am. It was odd since I specifically chose this cabin as it far away from any bars, galley, or theatre, all places you'd think would be loud. My guess is this is right above the crew's partying room.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins