Ocean Diamond Cruise Review

5 STAR TREATMENT

Ocean Diamond Cruise Review by buyersemi

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: Antarctica

A expedition to Antarctica does not have to be Rough, something I learned on my trip on the Ocean Diamond. The Captain and the expedition leader made choices of site landings and lengths of stays based on their knowledge and experience and paying attention to the weather. We experienced 2 weeks of solid good sailing. able to zodiac or make landings every day. The expedition team from Quark truly made our experience memorable, not because they provided expert knowledge or ensured we were seeing the things or doing the things we wanted. it was because they enjoyed their job and the experience along with us.

The same could be said for the ships crew. They were always going out of their way to make sure we had what we wanted. From the room steward to the barmen. The food service Buffet breakfast and lunch, sit down dinner were always filled with verity. I could have gained 10lbs if I had not had control of myself myself. Food was fresh flavorful and different everyday.I have sailed on almost every major carrier and I rank the ocean diamond in the top 5. for service and food quality. The rooms are comfortable but not overly spacious. and because this was an expedition the only entertainment you got were your excursions.

buyersemi's Full Rating Summary

Cabin ocean view 617

enough closet space and drawer space for all your needs. bathroom and shower on the small size. but enough. beds were comfortable.

Next Review