3. Grandeur of the Seas
I love the longer cruises. When I leave the ship I always feel that I’m leaving family behind! It’s always like a big reunion each time I return to the ship. Lots of repeat cruisers because of the friendliness of the ships crew! My cabin was an interior 3079, close to the elevator which I wanted! A little noise from the Centrum, however not enough to bother me, plus nothing goes on the Centrum after 11 pm I’m a solo traveler and never feel alone on this cruise! Highly recommend! Not to be missed is the Neil Diamond show, it’s great. On day 11 of the 12 night cruise the Veterans and First Responders were recognized as they are on this ship every cruise, plus earlier in the cruise they had a Veterans get together. Last night of the cruise there’s a Flag parade, Flags from each country represented by crew are proudly displayed! When they get to the USA there’s an uproar! Great ship, great crew and fantastic passengers!

Great Crew!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by aussiehall1

I’m a solo traveler and never feel alone on this cruise! Highly recommend!

Great ship, great crew and fantastic passengers!
aussiehall1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 3079
Excellent Location! Cabin has a couch which was nice for being able to lay open clothing cubes!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins