3. Norwegian Sky
We chose this cruise because it fit perfectly into our schedule. The cruise itself was wonderful. We loved all the ports and excursions. The only problem was the food. The whole reason we switched from Royal to Norwegian was the food. This trip we saw the same shrimp in a dish most nights. Our favorite lava cake dessert, which is usually offered nightly, was only offered one night. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Our room was extremely small, but our room steward was excellent. We had a great time in the casino, the dealers were very friendly. I was very impressed with the life guards around the pool. I had never seen them on prior cruises and always thought they were necessary. These lifeguards made sure parents controlled their children and kept the drunk people from drowning the 7 foot deep pool. Getting on and off the ship was a breeze.

What happened to Norwegian's food?

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Loxie

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Inside
Loxie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 9156
Our cabin was extremely small. We chose an inside cabin since we didn't have any days at sea. If I had known how small it was I would have chosen a larger one.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins