3. Carnival Spirit
To be honest I didn’t even know what carnival was like when I first booked. It had a 3 days flash sale on and I jumped in as the prices looked too good. I literally had to google where noumea was after I paid for the cruise. I went with my partner and it was truly an awesome cruise. First and foremost we got the faster to the fun programe and it probably took us 10 mins to get on board through customs immigrations etc. Took us about 5 days to get familiar with the boat, there was so much to do. The activities keeps you busy from 8am in the morning till 11pm or late. The cruise director Eli went above and beyond to make things comfortable for all of us. From embarkation to tenders to every shows, he was there to talk us through. Drinks prices were reasonable. We had both the Mad Hatter’s tea and Green Eggs and ham breakfast for $10 each per event. Which was super cheap given the amount of food there was. The staff remembered our names by heart. Trivias, a live game of cluedo, hasbro family games, comedy shows and playlist productions kept us on our toes all day long. All tendering process was smooth and pleasant. Would go on carnival again and again. And last but not the least, the islands were like little paradise.

Couldn’t get better than this

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by harleyqu1nn

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

And last but not the least, the islands were like little paradise.
harleyqu1nn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 8112
Spacious and lots of storage. Comfortable bed and pillows. Beautiful balcony views overlooks opera house then the islands.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins