3. Carnival Paradise
Carnival Paradise has a mixture of pros and cons that make this an ok cruise; with all the ships at sea, I wouldn’t choose this ship again. First I’ll start with the cons: Shows felt more like a talent show. Average talent, horrible seating, bad sound system. Food in the dining room was terrible. I ate most of my meals at the Pizza Pirate it Guys Burgers which is terribly unhealthy. Motion Sickness was bad; never felt a ship that rocky Now the pros: Excellent size room! I had a porthole room (R17) and never felt crowded. I utilized the ledge on the porthole shelf for most of my belongings and put the suitcase under the bed. Drinks were really good Staff was the friendliest Leon, our cruise director, was also the best Excellent embarkation process and getting on and off the ship; never waited in a line other than disembarkation

Enjoyed but wouldn’t cruise this ship again

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by SARAFROMBUF

First I’ll start with the cons:

Motion Sickness was bad; never felt a ship that rocky

Now the pros:

Drinks were really good

Staff was the friendliest

Leon, our cruise director, was also the best

SARAFROMBUF’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Porthole
Cabin PT R17
This was one of my favorite rooms (and I am including a balcony room on Norwegian in this).
The room was so spacious! You can utilize the shelf of the porthole for Storage! I kept all of my belongings here, aside from makeup, hair, and other bathroom belongings. All of my folded clothes, shoes, trinkets, etc fit here.
Room was clean.
Housekeeping was excellent.
I was provided a mattress topper and fan at my request.
My only complaint is it was often Rocky and there were certain times there was noise beneath us from the ship.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins