3. Costa Deliziosa
My daughter and her family included me as a whole family Christmas vacation. None of us had ever been in a cruise before. We loved every minute of it. We loved our dining room experience. Service was impeccable by Joseph. My cabin was always clean and neat. Irwandi was extremely friendly and polite. He was eager to help with anything. The rest of my family had the same experience. We loved the shows and really enjoyed the piano man who was above and behind the bar in the main lobby. He had an amazing voice! Every night after dinner we sat there, had a few cocktails and enjoyed the music. We also made some new friends! We had a problem with the boys, ages 14-20. Their wasn’t really any type of entertainment for them. We learned everything was being setup for Peppa Pig. The arcade was closed and everything was focused on much younger kids. Our boys got bored. They said they still had s great time but they did get bored. Our trips to the stops were enjoyable. We did not get to do any of the excursions. We had a catamaran scheduled, but it was cancelled due to weather. We had another let down when we got to Miami, our airboat tour was sold out. We had some weather issues, high winds, some rain, but you can’t control the weather. When we had to leave the ship in Miami and wait to return to the ship...wow! That wasn’t well thought out. The majority should not have to wait for hours to get back onboard because some people did not obey the rules. We sat quietly but as the wait got longer, the people who had been there for a very long time got pretty rowdy. There was shouting, yelling, booing as the late stragglers finally made their way off the ship. Something should be done about this. Some financial penalty should be issued to those stragglers. All in all we did have a great cruise. One of my grandsons and I practiced Italian with the app on my iPhone. We all decided that being on a ship that was not American was interesting and fun. We got to experience so many different things. Oh, our cruise plans were made about 2 weeks before we left. It was a complete surprise to me because it was a Christmas gift for me. It was a good one!!

We had a blast!

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by GigiSGP

When we had to leave the ship in Miami and wait to return to the ship...wow!

GigiSGP’s Full Rating Summary