3. Norwegian Bliss
We had a great vacation onboard the Bliss. Food was great and entertainment was varied and excellent. Buffet-Lots to chose from. Standouts were the Mongolian Beef, vetable stir fry, and beef with broccoli. Room service- Great turkey sub, my husband liked the supreme pizza. We ordered often. The Local- Great that there is something 24/7. Good pub food, especially the Asian wings. Q- was ok, other restaurants were better. Cagneys-Food was excellent, service was slow. Le Bistro- wonderful meal. I am not really a desert eater, but they were the bomb. Teppaanyaki-Very good. We had great tablemates and a funny chef. Prohibition show- It was ok, but I don’t feel like it worth $36 each. Adults only for sure. Jersey Boys- We really enjoyed this show. It was face paced and the cast was very talented. Siglo band was excellent as was Tatianna. We took the aft elevators whenever possible. We never had to wait for an elevator. We had a great time and would not hesitate to sail her again.

Bliss 2/24-3/2

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by cincicruisers

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Q- was ok, other restaurants were better.

Cagneys-Food was excellent, service was slow.

Teppaanyaki-Very good. We had great tablemates and a funny chef.

Siglo band was excellent as was Tatianna.

We had a great time and would not hesitate to sail her again.
cincicruisers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 14862
ADA cabin. This cabin was laid out much better than the Epic was last year. Plenty of room and the shower had a fold down seat for the shower instead of a stool. We loved the location.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins