3. Ruby Princess
I chose this because it was a ten day cruise which went to some off the beaten track Ports. The food was sub-par and the ships facilities were in need of repair. None of the Hot Tubs on the ship were working properly and nothing was done to repair them. The food in the Michaelangelo Dining room was mediocre and the Crown Steak House was disappointing. The activities on sea days on the ship were not geared to be of any interest to an active person or of any educational value. The quality of Merchandise in the stores was disappointing. I have always looked forward to see the latest styles in Invicta watches as I have experienced on every cruise I have been on in the last ten years. I was told that they no longer carry that Brand. Instead, they had a few lines of very cheap Chinese-made watches that were an embarrassment.

Disappointing Cruise

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Dsatnick

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)
Dsatnick’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OV E404
Nice layout with plenty of closet space and drawers.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins