3. Norwegian Escape
Only our second time on NCL but absolutely loved, loved this cruise!! We did a 7 day cruise out of NY to the Bahamas Both embarkation and disembarkation were handled quickly, efficiently and without stress. Our accessible stateroom was spacious, very clean and our stateroom attendant was just fabulous. The food throughout the ship, from the Café, the main dining rooms, to the specialty restaurants was all excellent. I was a bit surprised, though, that in the specialty restaurants so service was not as good as in the main dining rooms. Great selection of food throughout the 29 venues for dining. Loved the onboard entertainment, especially "Choir of Men", which we saw twice, and "Howl at the Moon", the latter which are dueling pianos and an all request show. The staff on board were professional and helpful. We did only one excursion as a couple, which was in the Port Canaveral and included the Orlando Eye, Sea Life and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. This excursion included a one hour drive each way and 4 hours on sight. We felt that the 4 hours on site was too much and suggested that the excursion be reduced by at least 1 hour, as the venues don't take that long to go through. I also did "Swimming with the Pigs" in the cruise lines private island in the Bahamas, Great Stirrup Cay. Though I enjoyed this excursion, it was less swimming around and more feeding the pigs. But, a good time anyway. I wish there had been more accessible tours available, especially in Nassau, as we did not book any tour there and just did things on our own. Loved the fact also that there were many large accessible restrooms placed in public areas throughout the ship, as my husband is in a wheelchair and there were quite handy. I am planning our next cruise and highly recommend NCL and this ship.

This Ship and Cruise Blew me Away!!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by barbtraveler

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Stateroom with Large Picture Window
Only our second time on NCL but absolutely loved, loved this cruise!!

We did a 7 day cruise out of NY to the Bahamas

Great selection of food throughout the 29 venues for dining.

The staff on board were professional and helpful.

I am planning our next cruise and highly recommend NCL and this ship.
barbtraveler’s Full Rating Summary