3. Liberty of the Seas
We have cruised Liberty of the Seas 2 years ago for our 27th anniversary and had such a wonderful time we thought to go again. In fact we are booked again in 2020. We thought the entertainment would be different and for the most part it was the same. They repeated the ice skating show, the brothers comedy show, Saturday Night Fever(which did not happen due to injury) and the village people/70's dance in the promenade. I felt like the entertainment staff wasn't as talented as 2 years ago. But I am comparing it to another trip that was AWESOME. Jeffery the director was still just as amazing as the last time. We could cruise with him all the time! He's funny and so friendly. This time he was under the weather and he still managed to entertain us. Dining was good and the waiters were so friendly and professional. I asked about them making special cuisine from India and they brought it to me every night along side the normal menu. I loved it. I discovered this during a cruise that had a large population of guests from India. I asked and they delivered. We decided to try the Windjammer for dinner one night and it was really good with a plentiful selection. We had breakfast in the Windjammer most mornings as well as in the main dining room one night. We were not disappointed with the food at all. I am partial to eating different types of food. I especially loved that they had rice consume on the buffet. Be sure to visit the Hoof and Claw bar and look for Danis the bartender. He is amazing at making up fun drinks for you to try. Customer service was great all the way around. I have no complaints about the workers on the ship. They aim to please. My husband had surgery on his knee and needed ice in the room all the time. Bernard was very helpful in making sure our ice bag was always full. Our room was very clean all the time. The only complaint was the room location and that is my own fault for picking it. So this review is mainly to inform others about this room 1840 on the 12th Deck.

Deck 12 Balcony Stateroom 1840

my4fatcats’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 1840
Spent last week in this cabin. It’s the first cabin on the right as you walk into the hallway from deck 12. Quite noisy from all the kids running up and down the stairs to the put-put golf. While napping on the deck I could hear a lot of thumping and chair dragging from above. Also, the window washer cage was positioned to the right of the balcony which took away from our view. Another bummer was having to put your sea-pass card in the light slot in order to turn on lights in the room. (Bring a credit card sized card to use instead) This is only the case for the few rooms on this deck.
The room was however very clean and new. If you are looking for a quiet room this may not be the one for you. Unless you are planning to return to your room after kids curfew.
I’ve cruised Liberty of the Seas twice and was very pleased with it both times.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Cozumel
    Took a cab to the Lobster Shack for Coconut Margarita and Lobster Roll. It was absolutely delish. I printed the yelp review and map to show the taxi driver. We paid him to take us downtown and he waited for us to eat and then he drove us to Carlos and Charlies Beach Club. The only thing you have to do is buy a beer. We got a lounge chair and umbrella too for nothing more than a beer each. Of course we bought a snack and multiple beers. They have taxis readily available to take you back to the pier. For 5 of us taxi cost us around 60US dollars.
    View All 6,553 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Beach
    Blue Waters Beach Escape. Water was clear so you were able to see all the sea-grass. I think the sea-grass was really bad due to the recent storms this time of year. This included a Jamaican Lunch Buffet and cute entertainment form a singer. Excellent food and songs!
  • Stingray Swim
    Marineland Stingray sandbar. The boat is easier to get in and out of because of the awesome steps rather than a ladder.
    Prior to meeting at the excursion tent we ventured off downtown to a little Thai restaurant call The Thai House. We noticed that it was really busy with ship staff which is always a huge indication of a great place to eat. Absolutely Yummy. Next time in GC we will visit again.
    View All 698 Stingray Swim Reviews