3. Carnival Sunshine
I have cruised with Carnival a number of times. This was to be my big 60 birthday cruise. I can go out of Baltimore but decided to try the Sunshine, plus it was a premiere cruise. What a total disappointment. The staff is way over worked and this is why things are not up to standard of Carnival ( surely not the fault of the staff). I run a hotel and know that service is effected by a over worked staff. The blame starts at the top. 1. 45 min to get a drink in the Casino. 2. cigarettes overflowing in ash trays 3. being told I needed to drag my luggage up the gang to the ship to my room, with a disabled sister with me. 4. liquor being left in our room that was purchased by someone else but my sister wrote them a note leaving it under the door of the guest telling them where to find their purchases. 5. shore excursions at St Kit (beach day at Carambola Beach Club ) was the worst !!! 20 min there I got a ride back to port.. My sister contacted the shore excursion desk ship, said they would contact me later that day, guess what no contact by anybody. 6. I only saw the casino host, and I am guessing that was her conducting the Premier Cruise one time. Never out in the Casino checking on guest. I could go on but I think you understand where I am coming from. I will be sailing again in June on the Pride, where I always feel welcome. I have not judged Carnival as a whole on one ship. But I will say this management better get a handle because I know for a fact I was not the only guest to feel this way. Its sad to be so excited about a trip and come away so disappointed..

Over worked staff

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by TEEMADISON19

1. 45 min to get a drink in the Casino.

2. cigarettes overflowing in ash trays