3. Carnival Breeze
This is our fourth cruise on Carnival and until this last cruise we've been VERY satisfied. We took our two daughters with us to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary, and my sister and her husband surprised us and sailed with us as well. We all had Balcony cabins, but the cabins looked VERY used. Given the price difference, I had expected better quality accommodations. We booked early enough to secure the early dinner seating, but were told that they were sold out. When my sister and her husband attempted to get late seating so that we could dine together, they were told maybe tomorrow. We all ate at the buffet. The food in the Main dining room was very good, and our waiters were WONDERFUL. The buffet, however, was TERRIBLE. It was like eating at the "FREE buffet at Circus, Circus in Reno at midnight." We tried the Sushi Restaurant one night but were disappointed. They do not have Soy Wraps and have a very limited selection. My daughter ordered Chocolate covered strawberries and Champagne for our Anniversary, but the Strawberry stems were wilted and they looked very old. The entertainment was really awful, with the exception of the comedian, Eddie Clark, who was completely entertaining and wonderful. I had bragged about the wonderful entertainment on Carnival ships, but ate a little crow on that one... The embarkation and debarkation were handled very well. I love to give great reviews, but believe in being honest. I would never recommend cruising Carnival again until they get back to focusing on fun AND quality food, entertainment, etc.

PROBABLY OUR LAST CRUISE ON CARNIVAL FOR AWHILE...

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by BJWuscher

The embarkation and debarkation were handled very well.

BJWuscher’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 6331
Sorry to say that our cabin was a disappointment. The carpet looked worn and it has obviously overdue for refurbishing.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins