3. Carnival Triumph
Booked a first cruise for my sister and nephew after having wonderful experiences on another cruise line. Instead of staying with RC decided to do Carnival as it is booked as the "fun" ship. Sailed on the Triumph out of New Orleans. NOW! 1) What's fun about being herded through the terminal like cattle and having custom agents yell at you because you aren't moving at their pace not to mention NOT getting any help from Carnival cruise associates? 2.) What's "fun" about having to locate lost luggage because someone decided they will remove YOUR tag and place it on someone else's. 3.) What's "fun" about elevators NOT working 80% of the time and having to drag your now found luggage up and down flights of stairs? A scene being played out by the elderly too! 4.) What's "fun" finding out this will be the last cruise for the Triumph, soooo, guess what? Limited crew members with short fuses, quality of food declines or is repeated most meals, other dining options are on short hours. 5.) What's "fun" having the contractors who will work on the Triumph board the boat and start work at midnight! NO SLEEP 6.) What's "fun" on day of leaving the ship again without any assistance or working elevators meaning you are now repeating #3 but with LOTS of confusion on directions from the FEW crew members that are standing around "waiting" to help the "contractors" working on the ship. Excuse me, didn't the guests just pay for the cruise and your paycheck???? 7.) Repeat #1 8.) Call Carnival about concerns and they have the "fun" idea of giving me and my party of 4 a $50.00 on board credit for our next "fun" cruise. $50.00 for the whole 4 of us, not for each one of us. Are you kidding me! I'm going back to RC. At least they KNOW how to treat customers. 9.) Wish I would have listened to past cruisers who have used Carnival and warned me. Lesson hard learned!

Worst Ever

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by mitzi1954

NOW!

7.) Repeat #1

mitzi1954’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 1280
small cabin, outside of the trip being horrible, the cabin steward I had would be our highlight. Knew us by name, polite, very outgoing and proactive in meeting our needs.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins