Harmony G Cruise Review

Greatest cruise experience

Harmony G Cruise Review by Marco Maranghello

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: Africa

When I thought ,I ll visit Africa once in my life time, Variety Cruises change my mind, not only got me there to see the beautiful West Africa, with private beaches and the splendors of the side scene and meeting their beautiful people with a local flavor in which I always felt save and taken care of, that now I’m thinking will be the first of many times in Africa .

The service was very friendly and professional. The crew was impeccable and warm, I felt very secure and I loved the privet environment.

The west Africa destinationSenegal and The Gambia were amazing.

Variety Cruises has beautiful choices of yachts and the one I was in, I had the best life experience with a fantastic crew exquisite cuisine.

My ocean view cabin was great , the views were wonderful, sunrise and sunsets on board were magnificent, and the treatments on board felt like home away from home.

I’m absolutely looking forward to my next journey with them, by becoming a member of the Variety Club, which now I’m a Guest of the Sea with 8 days with them and my goal is to become Legend of the Sea with 73+ Days at the Sea.

Thank You so much!

Marco Maranghello's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Suit 403

Great size, decor and comfort .

Impeccable service all day long

Marco Maranghello