3. Carnival Pride
Embarkation and disembarkation were organized and fast. There were so many check points at embarkation but it was fast considering the amount of people boarding. The ship was not the new mega ships but I knew that coming in. The cabin was always clean and the bed was very comfortable. I love the interior cabin with the obstructed window. It was an affortable price and I could still see the ocean. The food at the main dining was great from breakfast to dinner. At the buffet, chopstix had good food during lunch but they did not change their menu often. The buffet was lacking options during dinner (pizza, deli, salad stations) so I just stuck to the main dining. There were so many entertainments and activities I always had something to do from shopping, bingo, comedy club, performances and lip sync battle. The staff were so friendly and worked extremely hard. My cabin steward and dining room waitress always smiled and asked about my day. Princess Cays was a private island so the chairs and food were included. The water was peaceful but there were some rocks in the ocean. After you pass the rocks, you are ok. I have been to Nassau before so instead of the island tour, I spent a day at aquaventure in Atlantis. The streets and straw markets near the Nassau port were busy with people and fun. Freeport was ok. The port had straw markets and shipping cargo. I took a taxi to Port Lucaya which had more straw markets. I did find the public beach across there and it was calm and beautiful. Not many people were there.

Fun Cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Png00

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior with French Door (obstructed views)
Png00’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Interior with French Door (obstructed views)
Cabin 4K 4124
The cabin was affordable because it was catergorized as interior. I love the large window with obstructed view so I could still see the ocean and some sun light.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins