3. Rhapsody of the Seas
We did the 2/16 and 2/23/19 cruises on the Rhapsody. Smaller ship, but still had a great time! First week with 8 friends and the second week with 11 family members and 1 friend. (Children 4,3,2 year olds and a 9 months old) We stayed in #8558 Jr. Suite accessible for both weeks. Plenty of room, storage and could have my husband’s scooter charging out of the way with plenty of room still. Only 2 outlets. I brought a plug in that I could charge 3 Apple devices at once. My husband used the scooter at all ports with no issues. We didn’t eat at any of the specialty restaurants, main dining room for all dinners and a mix of Windjammer and MDR for breakfast and lunch. MTD the first week-ended up with a standing 7:30 time which we wanted for the 10 of us. The second week we were set for early dinner at 5:30, but everyone else was coming from the West Coast and changed to the late dinner at 8:00. Worked out great. Kids were served a fruit cup and their dinner from the kids menu came before ours. They had ice cream for dessert. I enjoyed all my meals- fish, chicken and turkey, my husband liked the lamb and beef dishes. (Maybe because he doesn’t get them at home) Both weeks we would go to the Diamond Lounge for pre dinner drinks. We did more show the first week, but really enjoyed Harry playing the piano and singing and the 3 girls and a guy group. We have been to all the ports before. We did Paradise Beach the first week and Ocean Beach the second. Taxi ride was $30 both ways to Paradise....second week they wanted $40 to get there.....Then they charged us $45 to get back from Ocean Beach!!! Would not do Ocean again

Back to back for the first time!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by cruising twosome

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite Accessible

Both weeks we would go to the Diamond Lounge for pre dinner drinks.

cruising twosome’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite Accessible
Cabin J3 8558
Lots of room, storage and rolling shower worked great for my husband who has ALS.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins