3. Norwegian Sky
Six of my friends and I always do a couples vacation each year, we found this cruise it was a good price and had unlimited drinks as well as good dates. Overall this was the worst cruise experience I’ve had. Multiple bathrooms on the cruise were broke they wouldn’t flush and were full and then overflowed. In one of our three rooms the toilet over flowed during the night and the room was soaked and flooded. My room was very clean and my stateroom Stewart was great and super friendly however the entire five days my bathroom stunk of urine and a port-o-potty despite being cleaned every day. The restaurants were extremely slow and took a minimum of 2 hours and the food was just ok. The buffet had decent food and options but there was not enough finger foods to snack on. The bars were good, at topsiders Eric and Ron both were the best bartenders they went above and beyond to make sure you had a good experience they were friendly and remembered you and your drink of choice. The DJs at bliss were not very open to song requests and were not friendly and got annoyed when we asked them to play the songs we wanted to hear. I would not recommend Norwegian to any family or friends.

Was not a fan of this ship

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Nbrods

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Nbrods’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF 8232
Overall my cabin was clean and my stateroom Stewart was extremely friendly and helpful. However since the first day of the cruise my bathroom stunk of urine and you felt like you were using a port-o-potty. The smell of the bathroom turned me off and disgusted me.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins