3. Costa Diadema
The Ship was amazing, we were well impressed with the Shows, the food was lovely and a good choice but it was never more than lukewarm which was a shame, the staff work so hard and are so friendly. We bought one of the middle drinks packages it and proved to be a godsend as the drinks were expensive. We did find it hard work getting back on the Ship after a trip. I also slipped up on deck 10 near the Lido Buffet and had to see the hospital doctor who's bill was €352.00 of which €100 was for a BANDAGE which is a bit extreme by any standards, really thought I would at least be able to use my EHIC as it was an accident onboard , this then spoilt my holiday as I had badly damaged my knee so was in a wheelchair for the 4 days out of 7 and unable to take the wheelchair on shore.

Great time with friends

Costa Diadema Cruise Review by Annjulie

Annjulie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Diadema price drops

Classic Balcony
Cabin BC 2207
All good in the cabin we had 3 adults in ours and we had plenty of room to walk around but the coat hangers are too thick so couldn't get all our clothes hung up.
Sara Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins