3. Celebrity Solstice
We have chosen this cruise and next cruise from Auckland because of their interesting itinerary. Our opinion about embarkation was very good and very quickly. We expected much more from Premium Class ship it is very much in need of renovation and new furniture all over the ship. The food and presentation of the food at Main Dining Room was not even medium class. We tried buffet few times for lunch that was okay. Big surprise no table served lunch every day, only at days at sea. Room Service at the beginning was out of this world, always something missing or wrong items. For example got coffee not cups got yoghurt but not spoons etc. Only few times at the end of second cruise all was good. We both bought a very expensive drink package compared to other cruise ship we have been cruising before.On this ship the most heard saying at bars was sorry Sir not in this bar maybe that drink is available on some other bar. And we asked only the drinks was on a list we got when we bought packages. Two days after Sydney the ship was out of " Tonic" can you understand that, we don´t. Once I ordered GT and I got Gin and Soda , and that was not told me before I asked what you gave me ? Sorry no tonic I put soda instead was the answer, very nice ! Near the bars the live and other music was too loud to speak to other people, especially when you are not using English as a first language. And finally this disembarkation at Perth was horrible we were out of the ship before our bags came. We were waiting in a very very hot area without cooling, next straight out to burning sun to wait for transport and no shade at all. Even most of the staff was friendly and nice we have to say no more Celebrity Cruises unfortunately ! Ps. At Celebrity the biggest problem is their logistic not staff.

Faraway from Premium Class

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by CruisersAnneandTeppo

Ps. At Celebrity the biggest problem is their logistic not staff.
CruisersAnneandTeppo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B 7206
Cabin looks little bit tired and furniture too. Big bathroom ok. Wardrobe was small and difficult to use. Housekeeping was ok. Big Big veranda looks little bit empty with two chairs and small table.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins