• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

kenstand
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2019
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 12 day adventure on the MSC Divina. The ship is amazing and the captain and crew were always there to answer questions and help make the trip enjoyable.

The food is a mix of European and American fare. I think most normal people will find plenty to satisfy them. I actually witnessed many, many people finding plenty.

We only took one ship sponsored excursion and that was a late addition to the excursion list. It was a simple bus trip was in Jamaica. It was to be a short ride from the port to Duns River Falls. This innocent little excursion was one of our only disappointments on the trip. The 10 minute bus ride took about 40 minutes as we stopped just outside the port to allow passengers to buy water shoes from a street vendor. We all presumed the vendor to be a relative of the guide. Anyway, truly a waste of our time but not really the fault of MSC.

Interior Stateroom

The cabin was as advertised. A medium size interior room that met our needs well. The room was clean and provided a place to sleep, shower and get ready for a day outside of the cabin.

Find an MSC Divina Cruise from $139