3. MSC Divina
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our 12 day adventure on the MSC Divina. The ship is amazing and the captain and crew were always there to answer questions and help make the trip enjoyable. The food is a mix of European and American fare. I think most normal people will find plenty to satisfy them. I actually witnessed many, many people finding plenty. We only took one ship sponsored excursion and that was a late addition to the excursion list. It was a simple bus trip was in Jamaica. It was to be a short ride from the port to Duns River Falls. This innocent little excursion was one of our only disappointments on the trip. The 10 minute bus ride took about 40 minutes as we stopped just outside the port to allow passengers to buy water shoes from a street vendor. We all presumed the vendor to be a relative of the guide. Anyway, truly a waste of our time but not really the fault of MSC. The entertainment throughout the ship was high quality and the theater shows were very high quality with professional talent, lights and sound crew. My wife and I would take early morning strolls and see the crew setting up the deck chairs. Very early in the day people would drape their 'issued orange room towels' over the chairs to claim them. Now it may be hours or hours-and-hours before anyone actually reappeared to use the chairs but no less the 'orange towels' kept anyone else from using them. I didn't really think this was a good solution for deck chair management. I mean could I drape an orange towel over buffet tables, casino machines, theater seats...NO. So why was this acceptable on the deck? Anyway, not sure how other ships handle this but a better solution must exist. Overall I do rate our cruise on the MSC Divina as Excellent. I would cruise both MSC and the Divina again without hesitation.

MSC 12 Days - January 2019

kenstand’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2
The cabin was as advertised. A medium size interior room that met our needs well. The room was clean and provided a place to sleep, shower and get ready for a day outside of the cabin.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins