• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

The Hunn
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2019
Cabin:

Leaving from Adelaide was the big attraction as the norm is a flight to the eastern states to catch a cruise. The smaller ship was ok but limited your choice of places to go and rest or a bar for a quiet drink. I have been on 8 cruises and my experiences with the night entertainment has always been average to poor and the Astor’s takes the cup for the worst performances I have ever seen. And lastly a singer or singers with a guitar at various times night and day to listen to would have been great instead of a pianoist and violinist who were at best depressing. We took out the premium drinks package which to my surprise only included a Shandy beer or the most bitter beer I have ever been unfortunate to try Bitsburger, surely a mid strength or light beer could have been on the list. We drunk cocktails and spirits all cruise which cost a lot more than the beers were, that got me stumped how CMV came up with that idea.

Cabin Inside

Very well laid out, beds were very hard, and tv was very small.

Port Reviews

Adelaide

Neat and tidy and the volunteers were very helpful

Hobart

Lovely city did our own thing and a 90 minute city bus tour was very good.

Burnie

Nice tidy town and just walked around but in hindsight should have went on one of the tours.

3 Helpful Votes