3. Norwegian Bliss
Our first cruise ever. Our stateroom was very clean and our steward was very friendly. I was expecting a shoebox but my husband and I had plenty of room. The food was good everywhere we ate. We tried most all the restaurants but there were a few we didn’t get to. All crew members were very friendly. We were always greeted with ‘hello’ and often asked if we were enjoying the cruise. We especially liked the Sugarcane Mojito Bar. Bartenders Bong and Pedro are incredible. It gets busy at times and you might have to wait but they work hard to make every drink just right. All the shows we attended were very good. There is always something going on. If you can’t find something to do, you’re not looking. The ship is beautifully maintained- very clean. The only negatives I encountered were the pool and the elevators. There are about 16 elevators on the ship and they are usually full and sometimes you have to wait a long time to get one. Sometimes we got lucky and didn’t have to wait and there were only a few people in it. The pool and hot tubs were always full and we couldn’t get near them for the most part. Lots of parents let kids play in the hot tubs instead of the kiddie pool (which looked like fun to me!) but that’s more a parent issue than a Norwegian issue. Overall, we had a great experience.

Wonderful experience

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by BAS123160

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Overall, we had a great experience.
BAS123160’s Full Rating Summary