This was our eighth cruise on Crystal and overall we really enjoyed this cruise and the Symphony. Their crew are just wonderful and the food was great, including the new venues added.
Giving it an average for these reason:
1. Was treated rudely by the Crystal Society hostess when I inquired how many cruises we have accumulated (it is based on length of each cruise).
2. Our ship had less than 600 passengers and we were never offered an upgrade, even after sailing eight times with them.
3. Included wines are still not presented correctly. The one included white and red is listed on the dinner menu but the server does not inform you that there are 10 other white and red included wines to choose from the BACK of the wine list - too much work to offer alternatives I guess!
4. White wines are not chilled enough at the lounges and bars.
5. Verandah cabin had deferred maintenance, only had hot water, maintenance had to repair our shower after two attempts.